…a review by a couple of idiots that is! 😬 We bring an end to this year by discussing what’s happened, there’s even some medical advice (from someone that has spent exactly 0 days studying medicine) 💉, some confusion about what a REAL Christmas tree is 🎄, saving birds (until they poo on your house) 🐦 and lots more! Go to www.rocknrollenglish.com/episode215 for all of the RnR Vocab, but most importantly… just keep on ROCKin’, baby! 👊
The RnR Vocabulary that you will learn in this episode:
- I should’ve known better
- “register your voice”
- Put 2 and 2 together
- Something that you have already touched upon
- The year didn’t get off to the best of starts
- I was sick at a service station
- I think that’s what swung it for me
- Has she ever seen you hit chunder town?
- That would have come back to bite me
- It was a little set back
- I can imagine you were living life to the absolute full
- How is Mrs Dan the Man going to cope?
- Restrictions starting to ease
- Over the tannoy, they said “please stay 1 metre away”
- I try and make a run for it
- It’s pussies like you that won’t want to touch people
- I think this will leave a lasting scar
- She’s lugging the tree
- Putting up the tree
- Hand washing has taken off
- I wash them more thoroughly
- The full monty as they say (hand washing)
- Wearing jogging bottoms all day every day has become acceptable
- Flexing the guns
- You should avoid that with your dodgy elbow
- He’s sensible
Lots of 3rd conditional today, just go back and listen to its beauty.
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!