You will feel like you’ve jumped in the cold sea after listening to this… or maybe not 😬 Unless of course you like talking about BIRD WATCHING 🐦, jumping out of a LIMO 😅 or doing something ILLEGAL 🚫 Lots of RnR Vocab and the countdown to 200 episodes is officially ON…. so just keeeeeep on ROCKin’, baby! 👊
The RnR vocab that you will learn in today’s show:s
- I would bet your life on it
- We’re spoilt for choice
- Which one do you think I’ve gone for?
- Pull the band-aid let’s do this
- The surname threw me off a bit
- Many restrictions have been eased
- I feel like I’m talking to myself unless I corner her
- I told her I’m thinking of getting into bird watching and her face dropped
- Why on earth do you want to get into bird watching?
- You never know what you’re gonna come across
- You had to bring a spade
- Stick your head out of a sunroof
- You did it out of a limo
- That’s how we used to roll
- Too much bloodshed
- Until your photo was plastered over the internet
- Yea that put me off
- Really engage conversation
- You have to pick your battles
- It took a long time to get through then they hung up
- Everyone’s kind of on edge
- You just keep your feelings bottled up
- Will you go out with me?
Notice the question ‘will you go out with me’ (similar to ‘will you marry me’), this is using the ‘will’ as you’re asking someone to promise you something – remember we use ‘will’ in the future for offers, promises and predictions!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!