Fam341: Q&A Manic MondayJuly 13, 2019
Fam342: Do You Know Your Left From Your Right?July 16, 2019
LISTEN to the podcast. READ the RnR Grammar. LEARN the vocab and…. ROCK ON!
We’re going back to my favourite decade… the 90s! 🏖️ There’s talk of electronic pets, floppy disks, blue movies and much more! So let’s go back in time and keeeeeeep on ROCKin’ baby! 👊
Here’s the RnR Vocabulary that you’ll learn in this episode:
- There was some commotion outside
- We’re off to a brilliant start
- It’s blown me away
- No expense spared
- Disposable cameras / films
- The rumour mill started (about his dad)
- He swears blind he didn’t take it
- That’s all you’ve got going for you
- Cling to that (memory)
- I needed to free up memory
- Maybe that’s why you’re so uptight and grumpy
- I remember him handing that out in the playground
- Floppy disks
The Hellraiser stressed me out too much this week to think about grammar. Blame him for it!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!