I know this sounds strange, but it’ll make sense when you listen to the show! 😁 There’s talk of fainting in Sex Education 🍂, having a BOOGIE on the dancefloor 🕺, turning tables 🔧 and lots more! So just keeeeeeeep on ROCKin’ baby! 👊
The RnR vocab that you will learn in today’s show:
- Avid listeners
- the rut is over
- ovary friends
- you started puberty when you were 18 months
- I’ve seen yours way too many times
- I’m gonna hazard a guess that you’d need to look through a lot of hair to see them
- we had a boogie to that at your wedding
- I don’t want to step on any toes here
- you will dine like kings together
- like an orphan
- things to tick off the bucket list
- you’ve gotta plug your book – mention a product to promote it
- the tables have very much turned here
- get me some better threads
- I was living the high life
- this Nike jacket I’m wearing in this photo is the dog’s bollocks
- I had a big growth spurt
- your face was bringing me down
- constantly fart around with it
It’s a late night tonight, so I’m sorry… no RnR Grammar this week. It’ll be back next week, in the meantime… don’t hate me!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!