We have a BRILLIANT idea in today’s episode (not from me obviously), but something that could CHANGE the world! 🌎 We also speak about noses in masks 😷, inventive ways of writing on your phones 📱, high fives ✋ and lots more! So sit back, put your headphones on and just keep on ROCKin’, baby! 👊
The RnR Vocab you will learn in today’s pod:
- Two on the spin
- At least it wasn’t bad press… people slamming us
- It’s given me a positive spin on this
- Every cloud has a silver lining
- I let the cat out of the bag (for what we’re talking about)
- Getting to grips with life after lockdown
- Do things to sharpen your mind
- I took part in the quiz
- The one of Canada threw me off
- Otherwise you can see my bald patch
- To run it into the ground
- You’ve made it sound a bit creepy
- Something I struggled with at the beginning (human contact)
- I would use tongues if I could, but that’s a no go
- That was very ageist of me
- You get the best of both worlds (working at home and office)
- You don’t strike me as a team player
Notice the phrasal verb ‘take part in’… this is a THREE part phrasal verb, so be careful!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!