I lived a dream of seeing England play live at a major tournament on Saturday and I bring you with me on the journey 🧳. Come with me to Rome where I meet friends 🎎, get drunk 🍺, sing songs 🎶, lose my t-shirt 👕 and much more! This could also be the last episode of RnR English (listen to see why 😁), so enjoy it! But most importantly… just keeeeeep on ROCKin’, baby! 👊
Look out for this RnR Vocab in today’s episode:
- Four nil
- They very quickly hung up the phone
- They look very intimidating
- It was just banter
- It seemed to do the trick
- Nerves were really starting to kick in
- Then they did the national anthems
- Listen to this next football chant
- You still turn me on
- So to put it bluntly, that was mental
- So that was me arguing with the guy on the tannoy speaker
Some lovely grammar today when I said “I spoke to Mr Substitute about the football match that had been played the day before” – past perfect passive…. BOOM!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!