Fam271: Q&A Can HaveApril 6, 2019
E143 – Some Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Germany 🇩🇪 #143April 8, 2019
LISTEN to the podcast. READ the RnR Grammar. LEARN the vocab and…. ROCK ON!
This is a podcast about the boring life of an English teacher, the boring English teacher went to Germany recently… so the episode is about Germany! Nothing amazing here people! BUT…. we do have a useless talk about days of the week 📅, getting kicked in the TEETH 🦷 and the home of BURGERS🍔! It’s another day at RnR English so just keeeeeep on ROCKin’ baby! 👊
The RnR vocab that you will learn in today’s show:
- Takes a little bit of a turn for the worst
- He drags me into it a little bit as well
- I was there for the language influencer thingy-majiggy
- I don’t know if it’s a law or if someone intervenes
- You need to sort yourself out
- Tuesday is just a kick in the teeth
- The saving grace about Mondays
- I remember when I was at school and having a knot in my stomach
- I’m too cool for school
- I was hungover as fuck
- I put that in on purpose
- I can imagine you banging on about Brexit
- It seems like a slightly flawed system
- I’ll be waiting with bated breath
Dan the Man…. “You’d have just left that in if I hadn’t said anything” – that’s all I’m going to say! 😉
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!