Apparently August is the month where we should be happy, but with the Hellraiser in town it’s difficult to be happy. We talk about how happiness is punching yourself in the testicles, sexy exchange rates and dogs that work (and kill). There’s nothing new here, just a standard episode of RnR English and some standard ROCKin’! 👊
The RnR vocab that you will learn in today’s show:
· You made me work like a dog
· Living on the edge
· You need to let go
· All my life I looked up to Martin
· That is you in a nutshell
· It’s a dog eat dog in the podcast industry
· You’ll get rid of piles of jam
· It’s not like jellyfish is my main bugaboo
· I didn’t have you down as someone that journals
· You have that kind of comedown don’t you?
· That’s a definite boner killer
· I’ll send you a bit of concrete and we’ll take it from there
· Do you remember when you convinced me to buy a hard hat for my bicycle?
· I don’t know how you fell for that
· Let’s make a run for it
· I outsmarted the dog
In today’s podcast the Hellraiser said “if you’re interested, I’ll send you some concrete and we’ll take it from there”
Notice the future of ‘will’ here when he said “I’ll send you..” and “we’ll take it…”, why is ‘will’being used and not a different future, or even the present?
Answer: because it’s a decision he made in that moment!
And when he makes decisions in a moment (on the spot), we use ‘will’, baby!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!