LISTEN to the podcast. READ the RnR Grammar. LEARN the vocab and…. ROCK ON!
Mrs RnR English has made a big mistake and agreed to be my wife 😅. So we talk about that and the BENEFITS of the whole wedding thing!
The RnR vocab that you will learn in today’s show:
- Lower the bar, that’s how I life my life.
- With your hair that’s slowly receding
- Finally decided to take the plunge
- I need to tie her down as quickly as possible
- You need to lock that in
- She knew something was up
- Her dad mumbles
- One of her best friend’s fella proposed to her on the same evening
- It will be easier to visit your spouse in hospital
- If she thinks I’m going to be killing spiders, she’s got another thing coming
- When we do our wedding vowels, I will get her to mention dogs
- Celibacy is the only way
- You’re on the verge, you’re on the brink (of depression)
- I just start grooving on my own
- You should clear that up before this podcast airs
In today’s episode I said:
“If only I could go back in time…”
I love an ‘if only’, remember we use it in EXACTLY the same way as ‘I wish’, so when we are speaking about ‘present wishes’, we then put the past after it, which is why I said ‘could’ instead of ‘can’ in the example!
To follow RnR English on Facebook, click HERE.
To listen to RnR English on your phone, click HERE.
PLEASE also leave me a REVIEW in iTunes, HERE are the instructions on what to do!